DGS Egress Friction Stay (Pair)
- These egress friction hinges are suitable to be used with most windows including UPVC, timber and aluminium, opening at 90 degrees for a fire escape safety window.
- They are supplied handed (1 left and 1 right) and can be fitted easily to replace your old or broken hinges.
- These friction stays do not have to be the same manufacturer as your old ones, however, as long as the length, stack height and track width is the same, then these hinges will fit.
Free delivery on all orders over £100 +vat
These egress friction hinges are suitable to be used with most windows including uPVC, timber and aluminium.
These egress hinges allow the window to open at a 90 degree angle, meaning that the window can be used as a fire escape by simply opening the window fully and then exiting through it. This makes these egress hinges an excellent choice for your ground floor windows in case of any emergencies.
They are supplied handed (1 left and 1 right) and can be fitted easily to replace your old or broken hinges.
These hinges do not have to be the same manufacturer as your old ones, as long as the length, stack height and track width is the same, then these hinges will fit.
Available in two lengths. Fire Escape hinges - max. opening of 90 degrees.
Supplied as a pair - one left hand and one right hand.
18mm track width.
Sizes available: 12"-13mm stack-side hung (54336), 12"-17mm stack-side hung (104509), 16"-13mm stack-side hung (100252), 16"-17mm stack-side hung (31974).
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident,
- Similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi.
- Nam libero tempore cum soluta nobis est.
- Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus ut aut reiciendis.
Terms & Conditions
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.